46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068
46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068

Club Meeting Minutes –14th September 2016

 

 

Present: Laurie Hatcher (Chair)  Paul Carabini, John Hatcher, Barry Clark, , Jason Hart, Chelsea Reynolds, John Gould, Nigel Metters, Gary Wade
   
Apologies:

 

  1. Minutes of the last meeting

The minutes of the 10th August were read, agreed and signed by the Chair.

 

  1. Finance

 

  1. Actions from Previous Meeting
    • New Storage AreaNew options explored , awaiting updated quote
    • Bar repairs and new ice machine – New quote requested for replacement bar tops. Additional quotes to be obtained and discussed.
    • Maintenance book New book introduced in bar area to capture any maintenance requirements

 

  1. Matters Arising
    • CCTV – New camera to be added to Club foyer. JH to get price
    • Stock Take – Independent audit organised for Jan 2017. BC/JH to organise invoices for audit
    • Staff Pensions – Required for all full time staff. BC to investigate requirements

 

  1. Repairs and Maintenance
    • PVC Curtain – To be added to cellar. BC to purchase
    • Gents ToiletsDate to be arranged for replacement
    • Fence in Car Park – JH to get quote
    • Cellar Pump – Nigel to order new sump pump. CR to fit
    • Air-liquid – Review to take place of gas usage and contract. JH to review options
    • Replacement Lights and Facia – Dates to be agreed when replacement to take place

 

  1. Bar & Club
    • Republica – To be added to bar as new option to replace Amstel
    • Building running costs – To be reviewed as continually raising
    • Bar and Club UpdateJohn G to provide update at the beginning of next meeting
    • Service Area – To be reviewed possible temporary barriers to be added during busy evenings. JG/JH to explore options available
    • Ice Machine – Larger machine required for cellar. JG to get costs
    • New CiderSymonds to be added to bar options

 

  1. Entertainment
    • Entertainment on-going. Planned for months in advance

 

  1. Membership
    • Currently up date. No payments/renewals to be reviewed by committee

 

  1. AOB
  • Bar Prices – To be reviewed at next meeting

 

  1. Date of Next Meeting – 12th October – 7:30pm

Leave a comment