46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068
46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068

Club Meeting Minutes – 13th July 2016

 

MINUTES OF  OLD WINDSOR CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING

HELD ON WEDNESDAY 13th July 2016 AT 7:30 PM

 

 

 

Present: Laurie Hatcher (Chair)  Paul Carabini, John Hatcher, Barry Clark, , Jason Hart, Chelsea Reynolds
   
Apologies: Gary Wade, Nigel Metters

 

  1. Minutes of the last meeting

The minutes of the 8th June 2016 were read, agreed and signed by the chair.

 

  1. Finance

 

  1. Actions from Previous Meeting
    • New Storage AreaOptions to be reviewed. Question was raised if new area would be covered under existing insurance policy. BC to check
    • Bar repairs and new ice machine Quote received for replacement bar tops. Additional quotes to be obtained and discussed.
    • Carpet Tiles in Meeting RoomWork on-going
    • Gents toiletsDate to be organised for replacement urinal
    • TV in Front Bar – cannot be moved at present

 

  1. Matters Arising
    • CCTV – Picture to be checked and sharpened
    • Internet Services – To be reviewed as quality is inconsistent

 

  1. Repairs and Maintenance
    • Gents ToiletsDate to be arranged for replacement
    • Gutters – CR to check overflow during heavy rain
    • Rain Water Leaks– CR to look at problem; exit door in front bar, club sign at front and central window in hall
    • Fence in Car Park – Review of options available to either replace or remove fence
  2. Bar & Club
    • Review to continue of current supplies Review on-going. Progress being made and certain suppliers has already taken place
    • Cellar AreaJohn/Simone to review layout of kegs in cellar and provide plan
    • Bar and Club Update – John G to provide update at the beginning of next meeting

 

 

  1. Entertainment
    • New system installed and operational. Feedback very positive by members

 

  1. Membership
    • Currently up date. No payments/renewals to be reviewed by committee

 

  1. AOB
  • New pump to be installed in cellar
  • New draft cider option to be added to the front bar area
  • Weekly staff rotas to be placed in the bar area
  • Lights and facia to be replaced at front of building October/November
  • Fence at side of car park to be repaired. This may include replacement concrete posts
  • Club advertisements for future events to be reviewed and updated

 

  1. Date of Next Meeting – 14th September – 7:30pm

Leave a comment