46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068
46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068

Club Meeting Minutes – 8th July 2015

 

MINUTES OF  OLD WINDSOR CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING

HELD ON WEDNESDAY 8th July 2015 AT 7:30 PM

 

 

 

Present: Laurie Hatcher, Barry Clarke, John Hatcher, Bernie Hanley, Chelsea Reynolds, Gary Wade, Paul Carabini
   
Apologies: Jason Hart, Nigel Metters

 

  1. Minutes of the last meeting

The minutes of the last meeting were read, agreed and signed by the chair.

 

  1. Finance – 

 

  1. Actions from Previous Meeting
    • The hatch into the cellar needs repairing – Barry has spoken to several companies about repairing the hatch. It was agreed that £280 would be spent on replacing the ball bearings – Barry will organise a date for this to be done.
    • Radiators in snooker room need replacing – Nigel to organise replacement covers
    • Committee member details have been update on the website – Gary

 

  1. Matters Arising
    • CCTV 7 needs to be reviewed as not working properly. Camera may need replacing – JH to speak to Trevor
    • Quote required for replacement gutters and facia – JH/CR to review and update
    • Electrician to look at new LED lights at front at building – JH to update
    • Music Equipment in the Back Hall – Gary to review options and present at next meeting

 

  1. Repairs and Maintenance
    • There is some general maintenance and repairs in the entrance hall. Radiator holes to be filled in and carpet stretched. – JH to speak to PaulW
    • The carpet tiles in the meeting room to be replaced. Possible spares available in office – JH to update
    • New storage area required at the back/side of building. CR to look at layout and propose new design and replacement cost
    • Air conditioning units to be checked and possible new covers added – CR to review and provide quote

 

  1. Bar
    • The brewery have agreed to fit replacement T-Bar taps at no additional cost. Date to be arranged
    • Contract of employment to be reviewed and signed by every member of staff – John/JH
    • Options for new bar tops is being investigated – JH to update

 

  1. Entertainment
    • It was agreed that the money allocated for the entertainment for New Year’s Eve was too low. Bernie to review options available. Additional funds will be made available if a suitable act is found
    • The raffle from the last entertainment evening made a profit of £64
    • There will be a disco on the 15th of August. Bernie to arrange with Shirley

 

  1. Membership
    • Fully up to date

 

 

  1. AOB
    • There will not be a meeting in August

 

  1. Date of Next Meeting – 16th September 2015

Leave a comment