Club Meeting Minutes – 8th March 2017

 

MINUTES OF  OLD WINDSOR CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING

HELD ON WEDNESDAY 8th March 2017 AT 7:30 PM

 

 

 

 

Present:

 

Paul Carabini, Barry Clark, John Gould, Andrew Reynolds, John Hatcher, Nigel Metters

   
Apologies: Gary Wade, Jason Hart

 

Minutes of the last meeting – The minutes of the 8th of February were read, agreed and signed by the Chair.

 

  1. Finance
  • Ongoing monthly expenses are to be reviewed in more detail. This includes standing monthly expenses which may not show a true reflection of actual profits.
  • The Contactless Card issue is ongoing. BC/GW to continue to investigate
  • BH to review the possibility of moving current account to Metro Bank in Staines as HSBC in Egham is closing

 

  1. Actions from Previous Meeting
    • Price Increase – This has come into effect from 1st March

 

  1. Matters Arising
    • Members Contact Details – List to be printed and added to safe. This is to be used in case of emergency
    • CCTV – Quote has been obtained for upgrade, £3,300. Security review to be arranged in April
    • Front Doors – Quote to be obtained to replace or upgrade doors to the main entrance
    • Heating – Must only be adjusted and regulated by bar staff. JG to draft guidelines for staff on usage
    • Retractable Hose – To be purchased for maintenance at front of building

 

  1. Repairs and Maintenance
    • Cellar Pump – To be to be raised. JG to discuss with AR
    • New Storage Area – Plans to revamp external storage area to be considered.
    • Fence in Car Park – JH to review options and get new quote
    • Cellar Floor – Hole to be filled in delivery area. AR to action
    • Bar repairs – New quote requested for replacement bar tops. Mr Taylor to supply
    • Electrical Review – Review of Club electrical infrastructure to be arranged – JH
    • Smokers Area – To be tidied up and possibility of time controlled heater to be investigated
    • Maintenance – Review to take place at side of building by Montessori. AR/JH/PC
    • Members Bar – To be re-decorated in 2017. Design to be reviewed and agreed
    • Flat Roof – Area by toilet to be review. Quote to be obtained – JH
    • Bay Window – Area at front left of building to be review and quote obtained for repairs – JH/AR
    • Hot Tap – Tap in men’s toilets to be reviewed as hot water is not coming through
    • Bar Tops – Options to be compiled and review at next meeting

 

  1. Bar & Club
    • Sunday Opening – Bar staff to be in club and ready for business by 11:45am on a Sunday
    • Membership Cards – To be presented for all members’ drinks from 1st of March. Bar staff to request
    • Drop Bag – JG to purchase new bag to cellar deliveries
    • Staff Rotas and Bar Cleaning Rotas – To be placed in bar area – JG to arrange
    • Dress Code – All staff to be reminded about smart dress policy. JG to action

 

  1. Entertainment
  • Next event 29th April – Live Band

 

  1. Membership
    • Renewals for 2017 to be reviewed and list of active members to be made available to bar staff are up to date

 

  1. AOB – No items raised

 

  1. Date of Next Meeting – 12th April 2017 – 19:30

Leave a comment