46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068
46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068

Club Meeting Minutes – 8th February 2017

 

MINUTES OF  OLD WINDSOR CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING

HELD ON WEDNESDAY 8th February 2017 AT 7:30 PM

 

 

 

 

Present:

 

Jason Hart (Chair) Paul Carabini, Barry Clark, John Gould, Andrew Reynolds, John Hatcher, Nigel Metters

  
Apologies:Gary Wade,

 

  1. Minutes of the last meeting

The minutes of the 11th January were read, agreed and signed by the Chair.

 

  1. Finance
  1. Actions from Previous Meeting
    • Gutters and Replacement Lights – Work is complete. Positive feedback received from members
    • Ice machine – Installed in cellar and working
    • Cellar Pump – Has been fitted. Will need to be raised. JG to discuss with AR
    • Price Increase – This will come into effect on 1st March 2017. JH/PC to draft letter to be posted in club
    • Additional Fridge – No longer required

 

  1. Matters Arising
    • CCTV – Quote has been obtained for upgrade, £3,300. Security review to be arranged in April
    • Contactless Card Has been purchased. Further work to be done to enable link to Bank Account – GW/BC
    • Front Doors – Quote to be obtained to replace or upgrade doors to the main entrance
    • Heating – Must only be adjusted and regulated by bar staff. JG to draft guidelines for staff on usage
    • Retractable Hose – To be purchased for maintenance at front of building
    • Smokers Area – To be tidied up and possibility of time controlled heater to be investigated
    • Maintenance – Review to take place at side of building by Montessori. AR/JH/PC
    • Members Bar – To be re-decorated in 2017. Design to be reviewed and agreed

 

  1. Repairs and Maintenance
    • New Storage AreaAdditional quotes to be obtained. JH/PC to arrange for additional quote
    • Fence in Car Park – JH to review options and get new quote
    • Gas Boiler & Cooker – Maintenance check complete.
    • Monitors – Carbon monoxide monitors to be placed in cellar and upstairs living area
    • Cellar Floor – Hole to be filled in delivery area. AR to action
    • Bar repairs – New quote requested for replacement bar tops. Mr Taylor to supply
    • Electrical Review – Review of Club electrical infrastructure to be arranged – JH

 

  1. Bar & Club
    • Staff Numbers – JG to review staff numbers for big sporting events. Especially if England are playing
    • Sunday Opening – Bar staff to be in club and ready for business by 11:45am on a Sunday
    • Membership Cards – To be presented for all members’ drinks from 1st of March. Bar staff to request
    • Drop Bag – JG to purchase new bag to cellar deliveries
    • Staff Rotas and Bar Cleaning Rotas – To be placed in bar area – JG to arrange
    • Dress Code – All staff to be reminded about smart dress policy. JG to action

 

  1. Entertainment
  • Next event 29th April – Live Band
  • Future Events – 8th July – Tina Turner tribute act – 31st December – Million Dollar Bash – New Year’s Eve

 

  1. Membership
    • 2017 Renewals are up to date

 

  1. AOB
    • All future maintenance and repairs over £100 must have a minimum of two quotes before work is agreed

 

  1. Date of Next Meeting – 8th March 2017 – 19:30

Leave a comment