46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068
46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068

Club Meeting Minutes – 12th October 2016

 

MINUTES OF  OLD WINDSOR CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING

HELD ON WEDNESDAY 12th October 2016 AT 7:30 PM

 

 

 

Present: Laurie Hatcher (Chair)  Paul Carabini, John Hatcher, Barry Clark, Chelsea Reynolds,

John Gould, Gary Wade

   
Apologies: Jason Hart, Nigel Metters

 

  1. Minutes of the last meeting

The minutes of the 14th September were read, agreed and signed by the Chair.

 

  1. Finance
  1. Actions from Previous Meeting
    • Bar repairs and new ice machine – New quote requested for replacement bar tops. Additional quotes to be obtained and discussed.
    • New Pump and PVC Curtains – Have been purchased
    • Bar Prices – Have been reviewed and will remain the same for the immediate future

 

  1. Matters Arising
    • CCTV – New camera to be added to Club foyer. JH to get price
    • Stock Take – Independent audit organised for Jan 2017. BC/JH to organise invoices for audit
    • Staff Pensions – Confirmation of pension requirements. Letter sent to permanent staff with details
    • Gas & Electric – Supplier has been renewed and agreed for next 3 years

 

  1. Repairs and Maintenance
    • Wall in Car ParkHas been repaired, re-pointed, painted and crash barriers have been filled with stones
    • New Storage AreaApproval given to begin work, subject to new written quote and dates
    • Gutters and Lights – Approval given for replacement of all gutters and lights at front of building. Subject to new written quote and dates
    • Cellar Pump – CR to fit
    • PCV Curtain in Cellar – CR to fit
    • Gents ToiletsDate to be arranged for replacement before Christmas
    • Fence in Car Park – JH to review options and get new quote
    • Air-liquid – Review to take place of gas usage and contract. JH to review options
    • Gas Boiler – Maintenance check to be arranged

 

  1. Bar & Club
    • RepublicaHas been added and is proving popular
    • Service Area – Possible temporary barriers to be added during busy evenings. JG/JH to explore options available
    • Ice Machine – Larger machine required for cellar. JG to get costs
    • Additional Fridge – JG to purchase fridge for storage room
    • New CiderSymonds has been added to bar options  
    • Stock Ordering – Now online directly with Heineken
    • Bookers C&C – Online ordering process to be reviewed – JG
    • Glass Replacement – Cost to be obtained to replace glass seal in bar
    • Cellar Safety – There was review/walkthrough of the cellar layout and stock levels. It was agreed that they in good order and should continue to be maintained by the bar management

 

  1. Entertainment
    • Entertainment on-going. Planned for months in advance

New Year’s Eve – Entertainment has been booked

  1. Membership
    • Currently up to date. No payments/renewals to be reviewed by committee
  2. AOB
    • Contactless CardOptions explored for card to be used for busy periods and functions. GW to confirm costs

 

  1. Date of Next Meeting – 9th November – 7:30pm

Leave a comment