Club Meeting Minutes – 11th October 2017

 

MINUTES OF  OLD WINDSOR CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING

HELD ON WEDNESDAY 11th October 2017 AT 7:30 PM

 

 

 

 

Present:

 

Jason Hart (Chair) Paul Carabini, Barry Clark, John Gould, Andrew Reynolds, Gary Wade,

   
Apologies: Nigel Metters, John Hatcher

 

Minutes of the last meeting

The minutes of the 9th August were read, agreed and signed by the Chair.

 

Finance

Actions from Previous Meeting

Sports Schedule & club Marketing – Additional advertisements to be placed in Club. PC/JG/JH to review

Contactless Card MachineIs now working – BC/JG to continue to monitor and review daily/weekly transactions

Electrical Review – Work is complete. JH to review snagging list

Front of Building – Requirements to be reviewed in Nov meeting

Health & Safety – Review to be organised for early 2018

New Storage Area – Discussion to be deferred until early 2018

Repair’s to flat – Approval has been given to commence

Fence in Car Park – discussions ongoing – JH to update

 

Matters Arising

Air Fresheners – To be placed throughout lounge area and foyer.

Affinity Water – BG to review charges from ‘Castle Water’ and provide update

Beer Quality – Review to take place to look at areas where beer quality can be improved, this includes replacing glasses, stock rotation etc. – JG

Stock audit – To be arranged for Jan 2018 – BC to confirm

Front Doors – Quote to be obtained to replace or upgrade doors to the main entrance

Fire Alarm – Test to be conducted on the 15th of October

Crown Estate – Inspection to be organised – BC to action

 

Repairs and Maintenance

Digital Lock – To be purchased for storage area in foyer – NM

Portable Ramp – Options to be discussed at next meeting- AR

Bar CellarMore time to be spent on preventative measures – JG/AR

Air conditioning Lounge units to be serviced – JG to arrange

Bar hand Rail – Date to be agreed for replacement to be fitted – JH

 

Bar & Club

Bar Checklist – to be compiled for all day to day jobs. To be used in case of unexpected illness or staff shortages

Glasses – New glasses to be order (especially Strongbow) and old glasses to be removed from bar area

Bar Cleaning – Cleaner to be employed to do general tidying behind the bar on a weekly basis

Real Ale – To be limited to 2 beers during summer months – JG to continue to organise

Dishwasher Service – JG to organise

 

Entertainment

Adults Halloween Party

New Year’s Eve Live Band – JG to confirm booking and cost

 

Membership

2018 renewals to start end of November

 

AOB

Next meeting scheduled 8th November

AGM scheduled for 4th February 2018

 

Leave a comment