Club Meeting Minutes – 10th May 2017

 

MINUTES OF  OLD WINDSOR CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING

HELD ON WEDNESDAY 10th May 2017 AT 7:30 PM

 

 

 

 

Present:

 

Jason Hart (Chair), Paul Carabini, Barry Clark, John Gould, Andrew Reynolds, John Hatcher, Gary Wade

   
Apologies: Nigel Metters

 

Minutes of the last meeting – The minutes of the 8th March were read, agreed and signed by the Chair.

 

  1. Finance

 

  • Ongoing monthly expenses are to be reviewed in more detail. This includes standing monthly expenses which may not show a true reflection of actual profits. In addition monthly depreciation to be reviewed
  • The Contactless Card issue is ongoing. JG to investigate if HSBC have can supply a CC machine

 

  1. Actions from Previous Meeting
    • Drop Bag – JG to investigate possibility of brewery supplying replacement
    • Staff Rotas – To be published weekly in advance and displayed behind bar. This is to include all staff
    • Bar Cleaning Rotas – To be produced in line with staff rotas. Sections to be given to each staff member
    • Staff Meeting – To be arranged to discuss new working patters, rotas cleaning etc. – JH
    • Laptop – JG to get update on replacement laptop
    • Membership Cards – All ‘hot cards’ to be challenged by bar staff

 

  1. Matters Arising
    • Members Contact Details – List to be printed and added to safe. This is to be used in case of emergency
    • CCTV – New quote to be obtained and agreed by Committee. JH to give go-ahead for work to start
    • Front Doors – Quote to be obtained to replace or upgrade doors to the main entrance
    • Health & Safety – Review to take place of entire club. This includes emergency exit doors and appropriate signage throughout the club – NM to arrange with Fire Warden
    • Electrical Review – Review of Club electrical infrastructure to be arranged – JH
    • Front of Building – Area to be refitted with new tables and chairs and sun parasol
    • Food in snooker room – Bar staff to stop serving food if they suspect it will be carried into snooker room
    • New £1 – Machine to be reviewed in snooker room. Also time to be adjusted to 45mins per £1

 

  1. Repairs and Maintenance
    • Storage Areas – Awaiting quotes for new storage area at side of club
    • Fence in Car Park – JH to review options and get new quote
    • Bar repairs – New quote requested for replacement bar tops. Further options to be explored
    • Smokers Area – To be replaced with new smoking hut and time controlled heater and lights
    • Hot Tap – Tap in men’s toilets to be reviewed as hot water is not coming through. JH to look at options
    • Digital Lock – To be added to cleaning area in front foyer
    • Members Bar – to be decorated – Complete
    • Flat Roof – Area by toilet tidied – Compete
    • Bay Window – Area at front left of building to be review and quote obtained for repairs – Complete
    • Tidy Up – Storage area, meeting rooms and general tidy up complete by Committee on 22nd April – Complete
    • Cellar Floor – Hole to be filled in delivery area. JH to look at ready levelling options – Complete

 

  1. Bar & Club
    • Sunday Opening – Bar staff to be in club and ready for business by 11:45am on a Sunday
    • Membership Cards – All “hot cards” to be challenged by bar staff
    • Replacement Oven – Reconditioned oven to be purchased for kitchen
    • Hall Hire – Discount cannot be applied for new members under 12 months old
    • Stock levels – to be reviewed again. Stock to be reduced over coming months before large orders are placed

 

  1. Entertainment
  • Next event 8th July – Tina Turner tribute
  • Adults Halloween Party
  • New Year’s Eve – Band to be confirmed

 

  1. Membership
    • Renewals for 2017 to be reviewed and list of active members to be made available to bar staff are up to date

 

  1. AOB –
    • Portable Ramp – Options to be explore for use at front and back of building
    • New Safe – To be replaced with newer model

 

  1. Date of Next Meeting – 12th July 2017 – 19:30

Leave a comment