46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068
46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068

Club Meeting Minutes – 10th June 2015

Present: Jason Hart, Barry Clarke, John Hatcher, Bernie Hanley, Chelsea Reynolds, Nigel Metters, Gary Wade, Paul Carabini
   
Apologies: Laurie Hatcher

 

  1. Minutes of the last meeting

The minutes of the last meeting were read, agreed and signed by the chair.

 

  1. Finance
  • Current Account £38,286
  • Deposit Account £31,346
  • Bills to pay £16,000
  • Money Market Account £90,000

 

  1. Actions from Previous Meeting
    • Jason/John have spoken to brewery and deliveries are now arriving in a smaller truck
    • Hand Dryers have been replaced in both toilets

 

  1. Matters Arising
    • CCTV 7 needs to be reviewed as not working properly – JH to speak to Trevor
    • Radiators in snooker room need replacing – Nigel to look at options available
    • Quote required for replacement gutters and facia – JH/CR to review and update
    • Electrician to look at new LED lights at front at building – JH to update
    • Music Equipment in the Back Hall – It was agreed that this is very old and needs a complete overall – Gary to review and present options

 

  1. Repairs and Maintenance
    • There is some general maintenance and repairs in the entrance hall. Radiator holes to be filled in and carpet stretched. – JH to speak to PaulW
    • The carpet tiles in the meeting room to be replaced. Possible spares available in office – JH to update
    • New storage area required at the back/side of building. CR to look at layout and propose new design and replacement cost
    • Air conditioning units to be checked and possible new covers added – CR to review and provide quote
    • The hatch into the cellar needs repairing – Barry to explore possible companies

 

  1. Bar
    • The brewery have agreed to fit replacement T-Bar taps at no additional cost
    • Health & Safety policy has been reviewed and updated – JH/John
    • Contract of employment to be reviewed and signed by every member of staff – John/JH
    • Options for new bar tops is being investigated – JH to update

 

  1. Entertainment
    • The ‘Miller Family Band’ has been booked for the 27th of June. The club will cover the cost of the band and entry will be free
    • There will be a raffle. Bernie will organise and but prizes

 

  1. Membership
    • Fully up to date

 

  1. Old Windsor Carnival
    • There were some technical issues – JH spent a lot of time fixing them as well as working the weekend
    • The Committee would like to thank everyone who helped out with the Club in the Carnival weekend
    • The OW club will make a donation of £600 to the Carnival Committee

 

  1. AOB
    • No matters arising

 

  1. Date of Next Meeting – 8th July 2015

Leave a comment