46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068
46A St Luke's Rd Old Windsor, Windsor SL4 2QJ TEL: 01753 861068

Club Meeting Minutes – 10th August 2016

 

MINUTES OF  OLD WINDSOR CLUB COMMITTEE MEETING

HELD ON WEDNESDAY 10th August 2016 AT 7:30 PM

 

 

 

Present: Laurie Hatcher (Chair)  Paul Carabini, John Hatcher, Barry Clark, , Jason Hart, Chelsea Reynolds, John Gould, Nigel Metters
   
Apologies: Gary Wade

 

  1. Minutes of the last meeting

The minutes of the 14th July were read, agreed and signed by the chair.

 

  1. Finance

 

  1. Actions from Previous Meeting
    • New Storage AreaNew options explored , awaiting updated quote
    • Bar repairs and new ice machine – New quote requested for replacement bar tops. Additional quotes to be obtained and discussed.
    • Carpet Tiles in Meeting RoomComplete
    • Gutters – CR to check overflow during heavy rain – Complete
    • Rain Water Leaks– CR to look at problem; exit door in front bar, club sign at front and central window in hall – Complete
    • CCTV – Picture to be checked and sharpened – Complete

 

  1. Matters Arising
    • Internet Services – To be reviewed as quality is inconsistent

 

  1. Repairs and Maintenance
    • PVC Curtain – To be added to cellar. BC to purchase
    • Gents ToiletsDate to be arranged for replacement
    • Fence in Car Park – JH to get quote
    • Cellar Pump – Nigel to order new sump pump. CR to fit
    • Air-liquid – Review to take place of gas usage and contract

 

  1. Bar & Club
    • Service Area – to become permanent feature in front bar. Bar staff to regulate
    • Building running costs – To be reviewed as continually raising
    • Bar and Club UpdateJohn G to provide update at the beginning of next meeting
    • Staff rotas – Currently being displayed behind bar

 

  1. Entertainment
    • Entertainment on-going. Planned for months in advance

 

  1. Membership
    • Currently up date. No payments/renewals to be reviewed by committee

 

  1. AOB
  • Cellar – Windsor Brewery to be asked to review cellar layout to see if they are any improvements that they would recommend
  • Amstel – To be replaced by Republica (Windsor Brewery) as it is not selling well
  • Maintenance Book to be introduced to keep track of on-going repairs
  • New Cider – to be introduced in front bar New draft cider option to be added to the front bar area
  • Wall Repairs – JH to discuss insurance details and feedback
  • Lights and facia – to be replaced at front of building October/November

 

  1. Date of Next Meeting – 14th September – 7:30pm

Leave a comment